Friday, February 4, 2011

A Little Help From My Friends

So the rain has returned and so have many of the annoying Meniere symptoms. It is hard returning to the world of Meneire's after having a four day run of feeling pretty decent. Never the less this last stretch of feeling almost free of this crummy chronic vestibular crap was a breath of fresh air. It is good to know that those days have not disappeared into the great abyss!

Maintaining some sort of social life is so critical through this journey. I am fortunate to have friends that are willing to put up with the uncertainties that comes with being my friend these days. I thank each and everyone of you that encourages me to get out, while assuring me that the guest room is ready if I need to lay down. I appreciate the door to door chauffeur service that you give me on the days I do not feel safe to drive. For the willingness to talk to me on the phone when I feel lonely and just need to hear a human voice because my dog and two cats don't speak English. Yes I am blessed to be surrounded by such caring people and that has made the difference.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: