Friday, March 14, 2014

Wow! What Happened?

I'm dusting off the cobwebs and going to revive this old blog. Decided to not move over to Wordpress - no particular reason.

The last few years have been a period of tremendous growth spiritually, mentally and physically. I have come a long way from just a year ago. Meniere's does not control my life! I control it! 

My quality of life has increased one hundred fold. I am able to volunteer 12-15 hours a week and I have a part time job. Life is once again great! My bad days are fewer and I bounce back faster than ever. What's my secret? That's an easy one - I am putting myself first and taking care of me :-)

Still following a low sodium diet, taking a diuretic and managing my time so I get enough rest. Learning how to live with Meniere's has been a lot of trial and error. Cutting out stress and strife has been so beneficial. Most importantly - having a strong support system filled with faith, family and friends - priceless!

It feels good to be back! I have missed you all!






No comments: