It has been one year today since I was diagnosed with Meniere's.So....what have I learned about living with a chronic dysfunctional vestibular system.
1) It is okay to ask for help.
2) Set clear boundaries with people.
3) Do not over schedule.
4) Do not invest time in toxic relationships.
5) Have low expectations of others.
6) Be realistic with expectations of myself.
7) Cherish the friends that enrich my life.
8) Don't take things personally.
9) Be honest with family and friends.
10) Live life.
The end result of all of these changes - a much happier me.