Friday, March 18, 2011

Time Sure Flies

It's been over 2 weeks since my last post. No particular reason other than I've been feeling pretty good as of late. I have been focusing on improving my quality of life. Eating more healthy, exercising more regularly and meditating. I have been maintaining a minimum of at least 20 minutes of walking daily and I have noticed that over the last two weeks there is some significant improvement. I am feeling less and less wobbly. Still have the odd day where the weather is changing and those good old low pressure systems wreak havoc on my ears and head. However, I am having more moments where my symptoms are so minimal that I don't even notice them anymore. It is absolutely wonderful!

1 comment:

Dizzydooty said...

Glad to hear you've been feeling good. I've been having some little "wow" moments, but not much else. Walking helps too, it trains your brain.