Saturday, January 29, 2011

Which is worse?

Well after having two great days I was hit with a stomach virus of gargantuan proportions! Still trying to decide whether a vertigo attack is better or worse than a stomach virus. At least with a vertigo attack I know the progression of it and I can at least sleep relatively pain free. As long as I keep my eyes closed the spinning is manageable. Stomach virus on the other hand.....totally unpredictable! Cramps that felt like a knife going through my intestines.....ouch! For a whole day.....yuck! Would rather not have either, but at least the vertigo follows a pattern.....and I know what I can do to make it bearable. Cold room......quiet room......comfortable bed and pillows.....cold water.....sleep.....sleep....sleep!

Anyway I seem to be on the mend. Off to discover a couple of Indian grocery stores with some friends. Indian food is great because it has tons of flavor and it is easy to make it low sodium.

It is so important to stay engaged with life through this whole journey even if you feel like crap!

No comments: